4.10.2009
I don't have the heart...
Good lord, sometimes I even surprise myself with my stupidity. When I was little, there was a really popular song by James Ingram called 'I Don't Have the Heart'. He just sounded like the other wussy singers of the day...you know, like Michael Bolton and John Tesh and company. I was pretty surprised to find out today that he is not a pasty white guy with really questionable hair.

Whatever, that song is still obnoxious. Seriously, as a girl, I'd much rather hear "Bitch, please." Or for a more realistic take on this situation (you know, an I-Don't-Love-You-But-I'm-A-Self-Aggrandizing-Prick-And-Think-That-It'll-Break-Your-Heart-If-I-Dump-You-When-In-Reality-You'll-Probably-Be-Sort-Of-Relieved situation), please see 'Break Your Heart' by Barenaked Ladies (or check it out anyway...Steven Page is ridiculous on the vocals and by that I mean that I am completely full of awe and really can't put into words how incredible his voice is).

Labels: ,

posted by spaghettistreetwalker @ 9:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States
Entries...
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates