4.04.2009
Let's fill a bathtub full of sweat...alright
It is a Saturday night. I am at home, on the computer (obviously), listening to 'Love Me Sexy (Remix)' and looking at the website thisiswhyyourefat.com It is all kinds of awesome. The 'Loco Moco' (rice with a hamburger patty & fried egg, covered with brown gravy) on the site is totally tame. I saw ones with 3 patties and 2 eggs and chili and cheese, etc when I was in Hawaii. While I passed on the Loco Mocos, I did try a deep fried Snickers...along with a meal of fish-n-chips. Yum...greasilicious.

So, to review. I'm wicked cool with an awesome social life...at least Seth Rogen is on SNL tonight. He is all kinds of yummy.

But really, is it wrong that I want to know how someone managed to deep-fry guacamole because I totally want to try it? Fatties for the win...or uh, maybe not.

Labels:

posted by spaghettistreetwalker @ 9:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States
Entries...
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates