4.02.2009
So I tried Diet Dr Pepper Cherry today...
Yup. The name is very apt.

The new flavor did raise some questions. '23 Flavors' is nowhere to be found on the can. So, is cherry a 24th flavor? And really, 24? I can handle 23, but 24 is just getting ridiculous. Or is cherry one of the original 23, just now in greater proportion to the other ingredients (I really cannot come up with a way to eloquently or even sensically say that they upped the amount of cherry and now I'm making up words and there is a major cat fight [felines, not girls] outside my window that is totally distracting me and argh)? I would have thought cherry was one of the 23...but I can't find a list of what the 23 actually are.

While searching for the 23 flavors (damn you wikipedia, you failed me) I also learned that there is no period after 'Dr' in the name. Dr Pepper is neither Pepsi, nor Coke...it is Cadbury/Snapple. Also, Mr. Pibb is no longer called Mr. Pibb (now known as Pibb Xtra) and is only available in a few areas across the US. And now you know more about Dr Pepper and Dr Pepper-esque products than you ever wanted to know...and don't even get me started on the number 23 (seriously, it's my favorite number and I've looked it up in the past).

Labels:

posted by spaghettistreetwalker @ 9:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States
Entries...
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates