4.01.2009
Not the brightest...
So, I've been dying my hair since I was about 9 years old. There is always a warning on the instructions that says something along the lines of "Warning: Do not dye eyebrows or eyelashes; to do so may cause your eyeballs to melt out of their sockets and ooze down your face and then the dye will eat your brains because the pigments are derived from zombies." Being that I am such I rebel and I have such extensive experience with altering the color of my hair, I decided to disregard this and dye my eyebrows while dying the rest of my hair.

I am pleased to say that my eyeballs and brain are still intact (well, as much as they always were) but now I've discovered another reason behind the warning. My eyebrows now look enraged and like they just might be plotting your murder. I am a rather fair lass of Irish descent (meaning I'm pasty as heck with really light brown hair) and now my formerly fair and nondescript eyebrows are a really dark auburn and appear homicidal. Score...just what I have always wanted. I'm expecting a phone call from Peter Gallagher or Zachary Quinto to let me know the location of the 'My Eyebrows Want to Devour Your Soul' support group meetings.

Labels:

posted by spaghettistreetwalker @ 9:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States
Entries...
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates