4.06.2009
ADD
Good lord, I don't have the attention span for tv (especially not today). I find it really hard to recover from commercial breaks. Odds are, by the time the show is back on, I've wandered off or I've found something to look up online or I've decided to bake banana bread or something. Tonight I'm just going to embrace the ADD.

I love Caramel Apple Pops (they have their own wikipedia page). I miss the Thalia Chili Jolly Rancher Lollipops...those were awesome, especially the lime ones. I am a firm believer that lime makes everything taste better.

I have been sunbathing for the past week, not something I usually do. I am very tan for me, which means I've almost achieved 'pale' for most caucasian folks. Yes, I know, cancer blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure I won't make it another decade anyway, so whatever.

The girl on 'Heroes' really needs to lose the bangs. They are doing nothin' for her looks. And why isn't her hair all pretty and shiny any more? Is it because she isn't a cheerleader anymore and the lack of sheen represents how her life has lost some of its luster or something? (I'm being facetious...I mean the show can't even keep track of most of its characters [seriously, what the hell happened to Molly Walker, the Haitian, Micah's cousin with the awesome see-anything-on-tv-&-can-do-it-in-real-life ability], I doubt it is trying to be that deep).

Seriously...ADD in full effect tonight. I think I'm going to go do puzzles and watch CSI:NY online (ok, not really watch it...just stare at Hill Harper and hope there are scenes with him in glasses).

Labels: ,

posted by spaghettistreetwalker @ 9:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States
Entries...
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates